Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.206 – Product Type Import, Image Management Improvements, Bulk Product Status Update
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Public version of Store Manager for Woocommerce with new features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed scope of features, fixes and known bugs 🙂 ban be found below.
Store Manager for WooCommerce Features:
- New options, related to WooCommerce image management, have been added to the context menu of respective Store Manager form. Now you can add/remove category images, feature images, media gallery images using functionality available in the context menu.
- Product Type field has been added to Import/Export product wizard;
- "Draft" option has been added. It is available on the toolbar and allows to quickly change product status;
- WooCommerce product import has been optimized in this Store Manager release;
- Image thumbnail representation in product has been optimized
- Previously Parent categories of WooCommerce subcategories, created in Admin, were displayed improperly in Store Manager. The issue has been fixed and category tree is displayed accurately in the application now;
- Product drag-and-drop works properly now. You can move multiple selected products to necessary category swimmingly;
- "Post Modified" field was not updated after import. The problem has been eliminated and this field is renewed via import;
- In some cases post_name value was generated incorrectly in the process of WooCommerce import. This inconvenience has been fixed and post_name acquired proper value.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce