Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2065 – WooCommerce Order Management, Application Enhancements
Store Manager for WooCommerce Features:
- Order management has been implemented. Now the functionality to create, edit and remove WooCommerce orders is available in the application.
- Now it is possible to set imported shipping classes as parent ones after upload;
- The size of product lower grid was modified. Now it is much more convenient to view all the tabs and add/edit product details in them;
- In case some entity was removed from WooCommerce database, the software clears cache data and makes it possible to assign ID of the deleted item to newly-created one. This way IDs will be created correctly, and there will be no gaps in ID list;
- Fixed issue with product variations import. Now images are imported and assigned to variations correctly;
- The option to edit field "Slug" has been removed from Mass Product Tags Changer;
- A new notification message will appear in case target file you export data to is currently used by another process;
- Eliminated the issue with incorrect image URL exported when bridge type of database connection was used. Now full image path is exported correctly;
- The error occurring when empty "Sale Price" for variation was increased/ decreased has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce