Date: 2017-08-17Modified: 2019-03-28
Store Manager for WooCommerce v.188.8.131.529 – WooCommerce 3.0.0 – 3.1.1 Support, POS Improvements
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Official version of Store Manager for Woocommerce with new features has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- The possibility to create new order after invoice generation without leaving POS page has been added in this Store Manager for WooCommerce version.
- WooCommerce v.3.0.0 - 3.1.1 support has been added in this release. Store Manager is now compatible with these shopping cart versions.
- Incorrect order creation and order total display has been fixed.
- Image preview did not work in POS. The inconvenience has been eliminated in this Store Manager version and images display in Point of Sale window now.
- Now products display correctly in "Product list by categories" report.
- Previously 0 price displayed for variations in POS if these variations had been created via import. The issue has been fixed and correct price displays for variations in POS now.
- Previously users got an error while connecting to database with custom collations. The problem has been fixed in this version of Store Manager for WooCommerce application.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce
Be the first to comment.