Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2063 – Extended Comments Management, WooCommerce v.5.5.2 Support
As many of you already know, we’re going to introduce new prices on our products on September 1, 2021. For those, who did not receive the email from us, please check the information below.
In case you're already a customer of ours, we wanted to make sure that our price increase is as fair as possible. So, we’ve prepared a deal you might want to take advantage of: if you've been thinking of ordering a subscription to the Support and Update Service, you can order it by the 1st of September 2021 with a 25% off. Thus, you’ll be able to keep the old prices and enjoy Support and Update service as long as you stay subscribed - https://woocommerce-manager.com/product-category/woocommerce-store-manger-updates-category/.
Also, if you consider ordering additional licenses or plugins (QuickBooks, eBay, Amazon, ICEcat, LookBook, PDF Catalog Creator), make sure to purchase them by the 1st of September at current prices at https://woocommerce-manager.com/.
In case you are a free trial user, you can purchase the WooCommerce Store Manager software at a present price by the 1st of September 2021. Check the current Sale prices and new Regular prices on the website https://woocommerce-manager.com/order/.
Save now before it's too late!
A new version of Store Manager for WooCommerce 220.127.116.113 is available for download. It comes with extended management of comments and reviews, supports WooCommerce v.5.5.2 and has a number of improvements and fixes.
Learn about all the enhancements from the release notes below.
- We've extended the possibility to manage reviews and comments with Store Manager. Now, in the lower grid on the Review tab, you can use new options to add, edit, and delete reviews and comments on products.
Also, a link to the Comments section has been added to the menu.
- WooCommerce v.5.5.2 is now supported.
- In Preferences, the Help icon heading to documentation has been added.
- Amazon Integration v.18.104.22.1687 comes with an updated category tree for the UK, DE, and FR marketplaces. Also, support for a new product type SOFA has been implemented.
- The updated PDF Catalog Creator v.22.214.171.124 comes with a number of new templates.
- An issue when upon editing product price in POS, new price wasn’t saved has been corrected.
- An inconvenience occuring when trying to assign products to a category if category and featured category had the same names has been eliminated.