Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2065 – Mass Changers for WooCommerce Bulk Updates, WooCommerce User Add Option, Other Enhancements
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Public version of Store Manager for Woocommerce with new features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
Store Manager for WooCommerce Features:
- Mass Changer for bulk products, users and tags editing have been added in this release of Store Manager for WooCommerce;
- WooCommerce users can now be added via Store Manager.
- "Used for variations" checkbox can now be enabled for all selected attributes at once;
- Uultiple attribute values can now be assigned to products at once;
- "View Category Page" option has been added to category context menu. Now you can switch to category page directly from Store Manager;
- Country selection from dropdown is now available in Shipping/Billing addresses settings;
- Bridge.php version 7.52 support has been added;
- Automatic configuration name generating in Connection Wizard now works when bridge connection is being established;
- Cross-sell and up-sell product image preview has been optimized;
- Now Store Manager for WooCommerce supports connection to OpenSSH servers version 6.7 and higher;
- Button captions are now displayed correctly in the context menu at field mapping step of WooCommerce variations import;
- Previously category image displayed only, if category focus had been changed or after refreshing. The issue has been fixed and category image displays right after upload.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce