QuickBooks Integration is a Store Manager for WooCommerce addon which allows you to export your WooCommerce products, customers and orders from your store to QuickBooks - well-known, powerful accounting software.
QuickBooks is Intuit Inc’s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a small business. The software’s features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions. Each solution is developed according to different industries and their needs.
QuickBooks Integration Addon for WooCommerce can help you synchronize product and customer information between your online store and your accounting package, thus ensuring that order data is correctly assigned to the proper accounts.
What QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce can do for you:
- Complete and Accurate Integration
- Ensures complete and accurate export of customers, products and orders
- Reduce Errors
- Avoid duplicated data entry and other problems arising from data entry errors
- Save Time, Increase Speed
- It greatly reduces the time spent on data conversion and data entry errors. - Export your customers, products and orders to QuickBooks in timely manner
Addon Features you will benefit from
- Export Products from Store Manager to QuickBooks:
- select the type of entry you want to create: Inventory, Non Inventory, Service or Other Charge entries
- modify the existing products only, create new ones only or do both - chose corresponding option
- map QuickBooks and store Products to avoid duplicates
- Export Customers from Store Manager to QuickBooks:
- map QuickBooks and store Customers to avoid duplicates
- filter Customers to be exported (filter customers by first name, last name, company, etc.)
- Export Orders from Store Manager to QuickBooks:
- create Sales Orders, Sales Receipts or Invoices - suitable for limited versions of QuickBooks
- filter Orders to be exported (filter orders by date, order id, status, etc.)
- create Refunds
- export Taxes
- Import Products from QuickBooks to Store Manager
- create new Products
- update Stock/Price
- optionally update Name, Price, Quantity and Description
QuickBooks Integration Addon for WooCommerce works for all Quickbook editions (Simple Start, Pro, Premier, Enterprise), versions 2003 to latest. It supports Australian version of Quickbooks as well.
Demo version includes all features of full version with the only limitation that it will process 5 records only.
Get QuickBooks Integration Addon for WooCommerce today to export your products, customers and orders from your online store to QuickBooks easily. Invest in your business today to get more profit tomorrow!
Quickbooks Integration Requirements:
- Store Manager for WooCommerce
- QuickBooks USA version: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), 2017 (Pro, Enterprise), 2018 (Premier), 2019 (Pro, Enterprise)
- QuickBooks Canadian version: 2010 (Pro, Premier), 2016 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), 2017 (Pro, Enterprise), 2018 (Premier)
- QuickBooks UK version: 2010 (Pro, Premier), 2019 (Pro, Enterprise)
- QuickBooks Australian version: 2010 (Pro, Premier), 2019 (Pro, Enterprise)