Remote Distance Assistance is recommended if you need help related to your previously-ordered product. It covers one of the following options:
- One up to 2 hours of live chat session – for requirements gathering and specific configuration details (service is provided exclusively via remote desktop sofrware TeamViewer);
- Advanced sql expression development (you have to provide the exact requirements and tech engineer will supply you with the formula via e-mail);
- Setting up automated tasks;
- Providing requirements for third-party companies (hosting providers, suppliers etc).
Contact us before you proceed with the order to clarify all estimates! Detailed scope of work will be determined for each customer individually, you may be asked to purchase additional services!
You may be asked to provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Panel access details;
- Store Admin section login details;
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support.
You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms.
Remote desktop assistance doesn't include:
- Skype, IM, video conference, or any oteher third-party methods of communication;
- Additional work related to third-party modules or Shopping Cart customizations;
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes;
- Personal education session.
We have more work to do for you:
- For one-time products import check Custom Import Service – contact us
- For invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification check one of the Report Development Services
- For connection configuration or complex product setup check Connection Configuration & Setup Service
- For one-time minor assistance provided by technical engineer check Basic Assistance Service
eMagicOne is experienced in training services, report development and import setup for new and existing stores, and is available to assist store owners with their major tasks.