Date: 2021-03-17Modified: 2022-02-03
Store Manager for WooCommerce v.188.8.131.529 – New UI (Beta) and WooCommerce 5.1.0 Support
The new version of Store Manager for WooCommerce 184.108.40.2069 with some enhancements has been released.
Check what's new below.
- Store Manager with a completely redesigned UI and a new toolbar layout is now available in Beta version. To get access to the Beta version, enable the "Receive notification about new Beta versions" option in your license management account, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “WooCommerce Beta”. Our managers will provide you with the installation link and instructions on how to install the new version.
- Store Manager now supports WooCommerce 5.1.0.
- The POS window now opens full screen by default.
- In POS, the currency sign is now displayed next to the sum total.
- The following integrations have been updated to be compatible with the new version of Store Manager (therefore, they won't be compatible with earlier Store Manager versions):
- QuickBooks Online Integration v.220.127.116.11
- PDF Catalog Creator v.18.104.22.168
- USPS v.22.214.171.124
- ICEcat Integration v. 126.96.36.199
- QuickBooks Integration v.188.8.131.52.
- eBay Integration v.184.108.40.2064.
- Amazon Integration v.220.127.116.113.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce