Store Manager for WooCommerce 188.8.131.529 – WooCommerce 3.6.x Support
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Official version of Store Manager for Woocommerce v.184.108.40.2069 with new enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- The possibility to replace existing product image with the new one has been added in this release of Store Manager.
- Media Library has been enriched with ″Generate meta″ option that allows to massively fill in image title, caption, alt text, and description based on product title and short description.
- WooCommerce versions 3.5.8, 3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.6.2, 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 support has been added. Now, users can work with Store Manager with stores based on mentioned version of the plugin. In addition, product reindexing for WooCommerce versions 3.6.x has been added in current version of the software.
- WooCommerce Store Manager Connector has been updated to 1.0.8 version.
- ″Caption″ and ″Size″ columns have been added to list view mode in Media Library. The values of media files in ″Size″ are displayed in kilobytes.
- Export Wizard has been enhanced with the following possibilities:
- when transferring fields for export at the “Fields for export” step (with button, double-click or drag&drop functionality), these move fields are being focused;
- now, at the same step, there is a filter for fields search available
- when choosing ″Open directory containing result file″, the exported file is being focused in the opened folder
- The ″Published″ icon in ″Post status″ column in the product grid has been renewed.
- The display of the lower grid in Edit form for such sections as Categories, Products, Attributes, Terms, Media Library, Product Tags, Shipping Classes, Orders and Usershas been enhanced. Now, the rows fill all the frame.
- From now on, ″Regular Price″ and ″Sale Price″ are being displayed with two numbers after the decimal symbol.
- The Price display when editing variations, depending on the settings of the decimal symbol parameter in the Date, time, or number formats settings in Windows has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce