Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2065 – WooCommerce Shipping Class Support, Shipping Class Import/Export, Minor Enhancements
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Public version of Store Manager for Woocommerce with new features and enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
Store Manager for WooCommerce Features:
- WooCommerce shipping class support has been added - now you can create, modify, remove shipping classes, import/export them via wizard, assign shipping classes to products (Simple and Variable).
- Shipping Class field has been added to variable product edit form and to Variation Generator;
- Shipping Class field has been added to Mass Product Changer;
- Shipping Class field has been added to product Import/Export wizard of Store Manager for WooCommerce;
- Progress bar, displaying product import (with variations) performance, has been optimized;
- Now Count Shipping Class value changes, if Shipping Class is updated for multiple products with Mass Product Changer or in the process of import when ‘Add and Modify’ or "Modify Only" import methods are used.
- Previously only 64 attributes displayed in product lower grid dropdown of Store Manager for WooCommerce. There is no limitations on number of attributes now and all existing product attributes are shown in the list, so you can assign necessary one to WooCommerce products;
- When attribute is being assigned to product, "Apply" and "Cancel" buttons appear automatically, so you can either confirm or cancel the action;
- Previously import/export wizard displayed non-existed in Store Manager attributes. Now attributes, that have been deleted, do not display in the wizard;
- Incorrect "Sale Price From" and "Sale Price To" fields export/import has been fixed;
- Variables are now generated properly if names of attributes, used for their creation, consist of more than 18 characters;
- Category select via Ctrl+A hotkeys now work properly.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period