Date: 2023-09-08Modified: 2023-09-08
Store Manager for WooCommerce 184.108.40.2063 – WooCommerce 8.0, ACF Link Type, Image URL with Parameters
Great news for the WooCommerce users! Store Manager for WooCommerce v.220.127.116.113 is here. Check what the new version brings to you and update your Store Manager!
- WooCommerce v.8.0 is now supported.
- Import Wizard now supports default files exported from other shopping carts. Basic and compatible fields are now mapped automatically during import if the file is exported from Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, and Shopify.
- The support of custom field with Link type has been added (ACF Plugin).
- The support of custom parameters in the import file URL has been added.
- Minor UI/UX improvements.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Xml file parsing during import has been fixed (xml to csv conversion in the import products wizard).
- Checkbox field type now saves values correctly. Previously if the store had WPML plugin and the values were edited in the lower edit form, the values were not saved correctly.
- “Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (OleStr)” error has been fixed. The error occurred when running SQL with date value as custom SQL Parameter.
Get Update and Support Services Extend Updates
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce