Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2069-220.127.116.119 – Google Sheets Support, Bug Fixes
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Official version of Store Manager for Woocommerce v.18.104.22.1689 with new enhancements has just rolled out.
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- From now on, Store Manager allows to export/import products, categories and orders to/from Google Spreadsheets.
- If the import file column has a long name, it will be cropped for better display at the step of the upload.
- The new version of Bridge.php file has been added in this release of the application. Now, Bridge Self Test contains information about PHP server version.
- The visual editor of text fields (WYSIWYG) has been updated in the current release of the software.
- Previously, an issue related to downloading files from URLs at the step of import occurred. Now, it is corrected.
- An inconvenience with moving categories using drag&drop functionality has been fixed.
- Earlier, an issue related to the update of linked columns at the step of import from XML file occurred. It has been amended.
- In some cases, the import file has been cut due to encoding. It has been fixed in this version of Store Manager and now product upload is being performed fully.
Store Manager v.22.214.171.1245 Bug Fixes:
- Previously, after the first start and closing Store Manager, it’s remained in the background processes. This issue has been corrected.
- Earlier, Google Drive viewer freezed for some accounts. It has been fixed.
Store Manager v.126.96.36.1999 Improvement and Fix:
- A row with URL address has been implemented to the Google authentication window when adding an account.
- An issue with sheet title autosave in Import/Export Wizard has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce