Date: 2018-07-12Modified: 2022-02-03
Store Manager for WooCommerce v.220.127.116.119 – Amazon and QuickBooks Addons, WooCommerce 3.3.5-3.4.3 Support
Great news for WooCommerce store owners!
Official version of Store Manager for Woocommerce with new features has just rolled out!
Detailed release notes can be accessed from the list below.
- Amazon Integration has been implemented in current release of Store Manager. Now, users have a possibility to publish WooCommerce products on Amazon, synchronize product details (price, quantity, etc.) from store to Amazon marketplace, manage orders made on the marketplace and more.
- PDF Catalog Creator addon has been added as well. It allows users to create WooCommerce product catalog, generating printable brochures, flyers or lookbooks.
- This version of the application includes QuickBooks Integration addon. It gives the possibility to export WooCommerce products, orders and customers to QuickBooks and import products from the accounting system.
- Custom reports for WooCommerce products, customers and orders are now at the disposal of Store Manager users.
- Now, there is a ''Do not rehash imported passwords'' option at the step of import users added.
- Store Manager is now compatible with WooCommerce 3.3.5, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 3.4.2, 3.4.3 versions of the shopping cart.
- An issue, related to mapping of all categories to the unnamed field when importing categories has been fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Update Period
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerceCOMMENTS
Be the first to comment.