Store Manager for WooCommerce v.220.127.116.115 – Support of WooCommerce v.6.4.1 and WPML Plugin Translations (Beta)
Excellent news for the WooCommerce store owners. The new version of Store Manager for WooCommerce 18.104.22.1685 is here. We've added the support of WooCommerce 6.4.1 and continued adding the support of more features from the WPML plugin in Store Manager.
Read about all the enhancements and fixes below and update your Store Manager to get the latest version.
- Store Manager now supports WooCommerce v.6.4.1
- We've added a possibility to sort attribute terms in Store Manager, Attributes section.
- WPML plugin support (Beta): products, categories, tags, and attribute terms can now be translated. The support of WPML is added in Beta mode.
- Fixed issue with importing variation descriptions.
- Now when backorder status is updated in the course of import, product status is not changed if the option Manage Stock is disabled for the product.
- For the stores using a WPML plugin, an issue with adding a local image to the category was fixed.
- Fixed issue with connection switching.
- Fixed issue with generating a featured image name while adding the image from a local folder using drag-and-drop.
- Adding images from Google Chrome using drag-and-drop now works correctly.
- Fixed issue with importing variable products with variations.