Store Manager for WooCommerce v.22.214.171.1243 – WooCommerce v.7.0.0 Support
Great news for the WooCommerce users! Store Manager for WooCommerce v.126.96.36.1993 is here. The new version supports the latest WooCommerce version and offers a number of improvements. Check what the new version brings to you and update your Store Manager!
- Store Manager now supports WooCommerce v.7.0.0
- In the Import Wizard, we’ve added options to handle product tags import: keep and update existing, add new from file or delete existing, add new from file.
- When a brand is assigned to a product via the Perfect Brands for WooCommerce plugin, the option “Is Primary” is now checked automatically.
- Amazon Integration v.188.8.131.523 provides check of product status while publishing products to Amazon. If a product is not active, 0 (zero) quantity is published. Also, the integration comes with improved logic of restrictions according to the Amazon Selling Partner API.
- PDF Catalog Creator v.184.108.40.206 improvements:
- Template groups can now have their background color, font, and image.
- New templates that support background, font, and image settings for a group.
- Fast Report component is updated and image format changed to SVG. Users are recommended to check if their custom templates are displayed correctly.
- Sorting of groups via drag&drop is optimized.
- The display of the progress bar showing how products are added to a catalog is fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Fixed issue when after moving the Edit Variations window on the screen and trying to edit a variation field, the window would jump to the initial position.
- Fixed issue when while importing images from ICEcat for three and more products, image duplicates were created.
- In the Import Wizard, fixed the display of database fields that would hide after moving a column and resizing the wizard window.
- For the stores using the Connector type of database connection, fixed issue when images without an extension wouldn’t upload.
- Fixed issue when after deleting a product with a SKU and creating a new product with the same SKU, the SKU wouldn’t assign to the new product.