Date: 2022-10-27Modified: 2022-11-18
Store Manager for WooCommerce v.220.127.116.113 – WooCommerce v.7.0.0 Support
Great news for the WooCommerce users! Store Manager for WooCommerce v.18.104.22.1683 is here. The new version supports the latest WooCommerce version and offers a number of improvements. Check what the new version brings to you and update your Store Manager!
- Store Manager now supports WooCommerce v.7.0.0
- In the Import Wizard, we’ve added options to handle product tags import: keep and update existing, add new from file or delete existing, add new from file.
- When a brand is assigned to a product via the Perfect Brands for WooCommerce plugin, the option “Is Primary” is now checked automatically.
- Amazon Integration v.22.214.171.1243 provides check of product status while publishing products to Amazon. If a product is not active, 0 (zero) quantity is published. Also, the integration comes with improved logic of restrictions according to the Amazon Selling Partner API.
- PDF Catalog Creator v.126.96.36.199 improvements:
- Template groups can now have their background color, font, and image.
- New templates that support background, font, and image settings for a group.
- Fast Report component is updated and image format changed to SVG. Users are recommended to check if their custom templates are displayed correctly.
- Sorting of groups via drag&drop is optimized.
- The display of the progress bar showing how products are added to a catalog is fixed.
Extend Store Manager Update Period to Get the Latest Version Extend Updates
- Fixed issue when after moving the Edit Variations window on the screen and trying to edit a variation field, the window would jump to the initial position.
- Fixed issue when while importing images from ICEcat for three and more products, image duplicates were created.
- In the Import Wizard, fixed the display of database fields that would hide after moving a column and resizing the wizard window.
- For the stores using the Connector type of database connection, fixed issue when images without an extension wouldn’t upload.
- Fixed issue when after deleting a product with a SKU and creating a new product with the same SKU, the SKU wouldn’t assign to the new product.
Get Update and Support Services Extend Updates
Find news on Store Manager for WooCommerce releases at woocommerce-manager.com/discover-the-latest-updates-of-store-manager-for-woocommerce