Basic Assistance service is the opportune solution in case you need assistance to work with previously-ordered WooCommerce product developed by eMagicOne.
The service covers one of the following options:
- Simple one-time import setup (you have to provide us with your .csv file, database backup and your requirements and afterwards tech engineer will provide you with .cfg file with import settings via e-mail)
- Single one-time .sql expression development/modification (you have to provide the exact requirements and tech engineer will create the formula and send it to you via e-mail)
*Customer is responsible for communications with third-party companies, specific to each service requirement.
Contact us before making the order to clarify all the estimates. If you are not sure about the level of report complexity, please, contact us so our tech engineer could evaluate and estimate the time and cost of creating reports according to your requirements.
You may be asked to provide the following information along with your order:
- FTP login details or database backup;
- Hosting Control Panel access details;
- Store Admin section login details;
- Detailed requirements in spreadsheet or file of text format.
You can include this information in Comments field during checkout process, alternatively you can send it via email to eMagicOne support
You cannot use discount coupons/bonus points/bundles or any other reduction for services according to Support Service Terms
Basic Assistance service doesn't include:
- Additional work related to third-party modules or Shopping Cart customizations;
- Products/customers/orders import;
- Report(s) development or modification including company information update, logo update or any other changes
- Personal education session;
- Remote desktop assistance;
We have more work to do for you:
- For one-time products import check Custom Import Service – Contact us
- To get professional training session check Educational Training Session
- For invoice, packing slip, or any other report development or modification - Report Development Service
- For Store Manager detailed configuration or any specific assistance for eBay, QuickBooks, or ICEcat setup check Remote Desktop Assistance Service
- For connection configuration or complex product setup check Connection Configuration & Setup Service
eMagicOne is experienced in configuration services, report development and import setup for new and existing stores, and is available to assist store owners with their major tasks.