Store Manager for WooCommerce v.188.8.131.529 Beta – WPML Plugin, WooCommerce v.6.0 Support
Great news for the WooCommerce store owners!
Store Manager for WooCommerce v.184.108.40.2069 Beta has been released. In this Beta version, we've added partial support of the WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin), the top-voted feature on our customer support forum. Review all the changes below and download the new version!
If this version isn't available for download in your Store Manager, that means you are not registered as a Beta tester and you do not have access to Beta releases. Contact support team at [email protected] to get the Beta tester status and download the latest Beta version of the software with the WPML feature. Note, your "Support and Update" service period has to be active for you to get access to both public and Beta versions.
- WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin) partial support has been added. In this version, the following functionality of the plugin has been added to Store Manager:
- Language selector.
- Data displayed in different languages.
- Possibility to edit translations of products, categories, tags, attributes, shipping classes.
- Upon creating/importing products, categories, tags, attributes, shipping classes, they will be automatically added to the default language.
- In the orders, a currency sign is now displayed.
- WooCommerce v.6.0 is now supported.
- PDF Creator v.220.127.116.11 has been released. The new version has got a renewed interface and new option to choose quality presets (low, minimum, high, maximum). Also, compression of the PDF file has been optimized.
- A new identification field “Content” is now available in the comments import wizard.
- A button to show/hide a password while adding a new customer has been added.
Here is how the updated wizard looks like:
- Product prices with a European decimal separator are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue with adding custom fields to multiple selected products.
- Fixed issue when while importing customers their orders wouldn’t import.
- Fixed issue when after copying a variable product, adding a new product wouldn’t work.