WooCommerce Store Manager Translation Project
Creating application supporting multiple languages is a must, especially if it has diverse user community. Store Manager for WooCommerce gains its popularity and constantly acquires new surfers from different countries around the globe, so it is our responsibility to streamline its localization.
Turning the application into multilingual and make it world-ready is hardly possible without the help of native speakers. For this very reason eMagicOne company invites WooCommerce users to take part in Store Manager for WooCommerce translation campaign and convert it to various languages. If you speak the language, Store Manager is not translated to or partial translation is accessible, and have desire to contribute to software localization, find out how it can be done in the snippets outlined below.
Important:Store Manager for WooCommerce has been already translated into some languages. In the table provided below, you can find what exactly locales are available and percentage of language converting. If you have not found your language in the list, you can commence on translation and accomplish it partially or 100%. If, contrariwise, the language is accessible, but translation is incomplete (for example 78%), you can proceed with converting (the last 22%) and get the locale fully-translated.
We welcome our users to translate Store Manager software into languages other than English.
For the translation you can get up to 30% discount to be applied when ordering Store Manager software or purchase any other eMagicOne software.
Important:We do not pay money for translation (complete or in-part), you can get benefits described above, but not cash.
Terms and Conditions
- We streamline to make each of locales accurate and do not praise machine translation. If you are not familiar with language, fall back upon Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, PROMT or other similar tools, ignore language peculiarities, grammar and syntax rules and other users make complaints about it, the license you have got as a gift, can be withdrawn by company team
- If your locale is translated partially, for example 40%, but you want to get Store Manager full license, you can participate in other eMagicOne translation project to get 100% score (e.g translate Store Manager for PrestaShop, Store Manager for OpenCart or other applications)
- if you are a polyglot, you are welcomed to translate the application into several languages. Contact us for further instructions, if you prefer this option
How to Start?
- Look through the table below to find out you locale and percentage of original text converted, if it has been added already.
- Learn the requirements mentioned in WooCommerce Store Manager translation guide.
- Follow the link to join the project crowdin.com/project/woocommerce-store-manager firsty register at crowdin.net If language, you want to translate to is not provided in the list contact us and we will guide you.
- The translation being accomplished, inform us about it. As soon as we verify, we will get back with you. Take into account, check up can take up to 2 weeks.
*Please note, bonuses are offered for Store Manager translation only. It means that translations of other products (e.g Mobile Assistant) is not promoted.
want to join translation team for Turkish
Thank you for your comment and for being interested in our Translation project.
You are welcome to register at crowdin.net and join our project specified in this article.
If assistance will be needed - feel free to contact us back.
Hello pls. WooCommerce Store Manager is for mac os ? thansk
Thank you for your question.
Currently, Store Manager is a Windows-based application and as for the MAC version - we gather votes for its implementation. You can take part in this feature request and upvote it here https://support.emagicone.com/990861-Store-manager-for-Woocommerce-for-MAC.
Hi. Want to join translation for Romanian language
Thank you for your interest in the project.
You are welcome to join the translation to Romanian. For this, please sign up here: https://crowdin.com/project/woocommerce-store-manager/ro# After you sign up, send us your login and we will approve you as a translator.
Also, please read carefully the terms of getting discounts and bonuses (“What will I get in return”). If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
An important big so far.
Initially the translation was 9% and now it is 59%, and in the coming days I will complete it 100%.
As I use the program I will also improve the translation of the terms depending on the context in which they are used. This way I will make sure that the translation is 100% correct.
What I'm looking for is to get a free license to offer a customer as a solution for managing his online store that I made for him.
I would like to ask you, after the 6 months of free updates, how much does the subscription for permanent updates cost?
Thank you for your work.
When you complete 100% of the translation we will be happy to provide you one full lifetime license of Store Manager for WooCommerce for free.
After 6 months of free updates your client can purchase the update service for the future period. The Update and Support service can be purchased for 6, 12 or 24 months. You can select suitable Update and Support Service for your client here.