WooCommerce Mass User Changer
Woocommerce user notion includes all people that are somehow related to WooCommerce store. There are a few WooCommerce user roles including Administrator, Author, Editor, Contributor, Subscriber, Customer, Shop Manager.
Sometimes, you might need to update information for a bulk of users. Modifying users data one by one seems to be too tedious and take too much time.
Store Manager offers the possibility to perform WooCommerce user management at the advanced level. It allows updating data related to a bulk of WooCommerce users at one time with the help of WooCommerce Mass User Changer. To accomplish this, you just need to select a specific data option and a particular action to be applied to this option.
Let's get down to the procedure closer. So, here what you need to do to massively update users information in WooCommerce using Store Manager:
- Open 'Store' tab and go to 'Users' section and highlight the users which you want to be modified. From the toolbar launch Mass User Changer.
- Select a data field from the drop down.
- After that select the action to be applied to the data field. According to the action selected you will get the next field to proceed with the modification. It is possible to add as many lines as you need by pressing 'Add line' button.
- You can also specify whether the changes have to be applied to all users or only to the selected ones using the following options:
- Update Selected Items Only
- Update All items in Store
Now the data concerning all of the selected WooCommerce users is changed. The procedure is very easy and requires few clicks.
In addition, Store Manager allows exporting WooCommerce users data to .csv or exporting the whole grid containing users list to a range of formats. You can use this option, if you prefer working with spreadsheets. After that you can import the updated data as a .csv file via import wizard.