WooCommerce Order Export into CSV file
Store Manager for WooCommerce shopping cart keeps on obtaining new useful tools to constantly cheer up your business. Starting from version 126.96.36.1991 it is possible to export orders from WooCommerce Store Manager into a CSV file using a special wizard. The procedure requires a few minutes and consists only of four stages.
How can I export order data from WooCommerce Store Manager into CSV file?
In order to export orders into .csv easily and in no time, follow the next steps:
- Choose 'Orders' in the upper grid of Store Manager and after that Press 'Export Data'. There will appear a wizard to assist you in carrying out WooCommerce order export.
- Specify place to save file to. If you have a saved configuration, you are able to load it.
- Select .csv delimiter (comma or tab). It is also recommended to quote string values to secure correct file opening.
- Add the order fields you want to export using special buttons or simply drag them to the export grid. If you added unnecessary fields, you can easily remove them from the export file. Besides, it is possible to add or remove all the fields in one strike.
If you need to use FTP connection, find the corresponding box. If you tick it, the advanced FTP settings will appear. Fill them in and proceed to the next step.
In case you need to add fields with simple/extended expression, find the corresponding buttons in the upper grid of the wizard If you press them, there will appear Expression Editors for simple and extended fields relatively. Use the expression field to enter SQL statements in both editors.
Starting work with simple expression editor, check out the options that are available here:
- Insert database field value;
- Execute expression;
- Save expression to file;
- Load expression from file.
if you are not familiar with creating expressions, use the hints below in the editor. In case they are not enough, select SQL Help button or simply press F1.
Working with extended expression editor, you can perform the following actions:
- Execute SQL;
- Execute only selected SQL statements;
- Insert parameter;
- Insert macro;
- Load query from file;
- Save SQL to file;
- Run visual query builder etc.
If you need some assistance, use the integrated SQL help.
If you open advanced options, you will find date & time formats and their separators. You can either change them or leave the default settings. In case you changed the formats and after that something went wrong in the process of export, just return to these settings and change them again.
- Open directory containing the result file;
- Open result file.
If you are running a latter version of WooCommerce Store Manager, update it to version 188.8.131.521 and let this helpful innovation contribute to managing your POS.Update your Store Manager for WooCommerce to v.184.108.40.2061. to manage your orders more effectively.
Export Orders into CSV File with Store Manager for WooCommerceExport Orders Free