Update WooCommerce Product Tags In Bulk
What Are the Benefits of WooComemrce Product Tags?
When talking about product promotion, using product tags is a truly advantageous tool. In one word, WooCommerce product tags are labels that are used to create relations between goods and help customers find necessary items. Correspondingly, this can considerably increase your sales.
In addition, product tags work good for SEO. Although, you should avoid putting too much tags on your product pages, otherwise Google might consider it as a try to cheat.
How to Update WooCommerce Tags in Mass?
Managing product tags might become quite tedious if updating them manually. Store Manager brings the possibility to update WooCommerce product tags in mass using WooCommerce Product Tags Mass Changer. Here how you can do this:
- Open 'Store' tab and go to 'Product Tags' section.
- Highlight necessary tags and launch Mass Changer from the toolbar or using context menu.
- Select the value you want to change (Name or Description) from the drop-down menu.
- After choosing the value there will appear the next drop-down containing the list of actions that can be applied to the selected product tag value. They include: Set to, Replace, Append, Prepend, Use expression.
- You can add two lines (correspondingly to the number of values) by tapping 'Add line' button.
- Specify whether to modify only highlighted items or all of product tags of your store by selecting a corresponding option on the Mass Changer dashboard.
- Also, it is possible to save the configuration to file or to Store Manager archive and use it the next time.
- When you are done with the updates, press 'Preview' to check the difference between the old product tags values and the new ones.
- To apply the changes, tap 'OK'.
If you select 'Use expression' action, press the 'Expression Editor' button to write queries in a comfortable way.
Using Store Manager you can modify hundreds of product tags in few clicks. Just select tag value and the action to apply to it and press OK.
Update WooCommerce product tags in mass for 14 days FREE Try now